- Force-feed: what liberals do to students in public schools today in training them to be atheistic socialists
- Insightful: what conservatism is about: gaining insights into the truth, and bettering individuals and society with them
- Ivory tower: a description of the pampered culture of liberal professors, and how far out of touch with the truth it is
Him: And Spider-man loves everyone?
Me: Of course.
Him: And Spider-man saves the world?
Him: But why?
Me: Because Spider-man is a nice guy, and that is what nice guys do.
Needless to say, I'm now regretting this Christian preschool!
Back to the post at hand. Here are some shocking liberal term definitions:
- Environmentalism: a mixture of pseudoscience and neo-paganism used to justify the imposition of socialistic controls.
- Global warming: The baseless environmentalist mantra that the earth's temperature is rising, and that human intervention is the cause.
Scary, yet funny at the same time. Turns out there's a term for that besides unintentional comedy. Its another thing I learned today reading the comments of the Dispatches original post, Poe’s Law (I don't get out much apparently, because from the comments it sounds like this has been around awhile): “Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."
So unintentional comedy to me, Poe's Law to the everyone else, but entertaining no matter what you call it!